How to Apply for Nigerian Visa
It is best to apply for the visa weeks ahead of your trip. #DRIF19 takes off April 23, 2019, it is advisable to conclude your visa application by April 6 at the latest. The following process outlines how you can go about it. The information below is culled from the Nigerian Immigration Service’s website. If you need our help during the process, please contact us immediately via email@example.com, or call +234 806 042 7396 or +234 808 673 1502
Application Procedure / How to apply for Business Visa
Obtainable at Nigerian Missions, except for special cases where Visa is issued on Arrival in Nigeria (See VoA)
Business Visa is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require the visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.
Foreign Travelers who wish to visit Nigeria for the purpose of Meeting, Conference, Seminar, Contract Negotiation, Marketing, Sales, Purchase distribution of Nigerian Goods, Trade Fairs, Job Interviews, Training of Nigerians (Humanitarian Services), Emergency/Relief work, Crew members, Staff of NGOs, Staff of INGOs, Researchers, Musical Concerts.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages for endorsement.
- Two (2) recent passport-sized (35/40mm) photograph.
- Return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation/host address in Nigeria.
Validity of stay is 90 days (not extendable)
Caution: Note that this Visa is not valid for employment.
How to apply
Complete the online visa application here and print completed form.
Pay online here and print payment receipt.
Affix 2 passport sized photographs to completed Visa Form IMM22, along with the other requirements and submit through any of the following:
- Via Post to the Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of Nigeria where applicant is Resident
- In person at designated Visa Application Centre (where applicable) or,
- In person at the Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of Nigeria where applicant is Resident
Note: Applicant may be invited for interview if necessary.
2 – 3 working days from receipt of application.
See table of fees here.